Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have made some changes to this blog.

Hi everyone following our travels in Europe (mostly Italy).

I have decided to keep this blog strictly for everything we do in Italy. In particular the beautiful city of Florence (Firenze) in Tuscany (Toscana).

I will be adding some links to websites that I have found very helpful and to some that I find interesting. There will also be links to some of my new friends businesses here in Florence.

Please if you book anything from one of these links let them know that you found them on Florencebound.

Thank you,
Maleena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Sono d'accordo con te.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Ritengo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Sono d'accordo con te.

Anonymous said...

Ok I have translated the 1st comment and come up with this: "Absolutely agree with you. There is nothing and I think this is an excellent idea. I agree with you.
Absolutely agree with you. I think this is a great idea. I agree with you."
Thankyou Anonymous.