Sunday, June 27, 2010

in 2 weeks we will be in KL

I can't believe we will be in Kuala Lumpur in exactly 2 weeks. How the time has flown, it will probably go just as fast while we are on holiday and we will be back just as fast as we left. Hopefully it won't be too fast!
I have been given $$$ by many people to buy bits and pieces from different markets we may go to. I am excited to bring back some lovely fabrics, buttons and maybe even a doctors bag for a special someone. Just remember if you give me some money and the items are too heavy for my luggage I will use some of the money to post the item to you. So think about how much you want to hand over. :-)... if I can't spend money on myself at least I will have fun shopping for everyone else.
Iain wants to buy a Ferrarri cap for himself (he may buy one as a pressie for someone else), the boys want to see Pompeii and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. For some reason Levi really wants to go to Spain (He may have seen a doco or something on fox). I would love to be able to take him but we will see how the budget goes.
Speaking of budgets, when this trip is over and we actually do it on our budget I may start up a new blog on how to travel overseas (particularly in Europe) with kids on a small budget.
I think that sort of blog could really open some eyes and some people who believe they can't do it might see a glimmer of hope and give it a go. Just be BRAVE!!!

No comments: