Sunday, June 20, 2010

3 weeks and counting!!!

Here we go only 3 weeks to go.
Boys have 1 week of school left, then on 2 weeks school holidays then we head off on our 3 month adventure.
I have quite a few friends handing over cash for arts and crafts items that I may find at European markets. At least I can have fun shopping with their money even if I don't have much to spend on myself. :-)
I have had enough of winter here and am definitely looking forward to the summer in Europe. I have been told that the weather has been quite good so far. I especially look forward to getting a bit of a tan.
Wouldn't it be great to have 6 months here and 6 months there every year? I think so, it's just the kids that would not cope with schooling. Maybe when the kids are finished school and can look after themselves.
Soon it will be the 11 July and we will on our way to Italy.

No comments: