Sunday, May 23, 2010

7 weeks now... looking for places in Paris and car hire.

The weeks are flying and we are getting ready for our adventure.
I have been getting in contact with many apartment owners in Paris, especially the Montemarte district as it is a bit cheaper than the other areas. 
I am really looking forward to the drive from Florence to Paris, we may stop in at Monaco because Iain would love to see the Ferrarris or we could go through Switzerland, we will decide at the time.
Did you know that in Europe if you want to hire a car you can get a manual Ford Fiesta for around 300euros ($500) per week , if you are like me and would like an automatic the same car is 800euros.  Well I don't know about you but I think I will just let Iain do the driving in the manual.  I am not willing to pay almost 3 times the amount for renting a car.
Anyway more on this tomorrow.

No comments: