Sunday, July 4, 2010

Can you believe that We will be in Kuala Lumpur in 1 week?!?

I can't believe we only have 1 more week before we jet off into the sunset for our 3 month adventure.  I have been contacting all the places we will be staying to make sure we still have accomodation there.  Now I have to organise the chauffer driven car in London from Stansted to the hotel, it costs only a little more than the bus for all 4 of and we get picked up and delivered to the hotel.
At this time next week we should have landed in KL and having dinner or sleeping.  We won't be leaving the hotel because we have to get some sleep and be up again at about 5am to go to the airport to go on to London.  Who thought it was a good idea to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight????
This week we will pay for our travel insurance (need that) and wash all of our clothes that we are taking with us and packing it.  We hope to only take enough clothing to fit into 2 suitcases but spread it out into 4 suitcases so that they are nice and light.  I mustn't forget the wonderful dress I bought today at the markets, it is so cute, I have promised the maker that I will post a photo of me wearing it in front of the Eiffel Tower.
My wonderful cousin Deb has posted some maps of a few cities for me to look at before we get there ( I am a little OCD when it comes to knowing exactly where I am going beforehand, but then once I am there it all goes out the window and I relax) :-)
Oh we also have get some British pounds before we leave for our 3 nights there.  Must remember this. 
I also got a gorgeous travel diary from my wonderful friend Sharon (thanks lovely) I will use it alot.

No comments: